Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When Mothers Kill

I am not a mother so I guess you can say I don't understand what goes on in a parent's mind.

But I believe when I am a mother, I would never be so selfish that I would kill the ones I love and take my own life.

Recently in the news, there have been many different cases of where mothers have taken their own life or killed their children.

You are right in assuming that there were issues.

In Britain, a mother killed her whole family because they were being bullied. They were pelted with stones, flour and eggs.

In another, her child had depression and required full-time care.

My moral to this story is that we should;



* Treat everyone with respect and care, even if your day is really bad & you woke up on the wrong side of the bed

* Love your children because you have given them life and life itself is incredibly precious and should be treasured.

Anything else? Comment & let me know. (Oh btw, I have the best, loving and wonderful relationship with my mother. She's my heroine and I love her always...no issues there!)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment