Friday, September 17, 2010

Top Rated Beauty Products - Spring

I love hearing recommendations but when it's from a sales staff, you know they have other motives. So here's my guide, of course, it's all tried and tested (& owned). So trust me and follow my lead (& I promise I won't leave you astray)



Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
This concealer has many uses. Under the eyes, it brightens and lightens the skin so you appear more awake and alive. Trust me, nothing sucks more when someone comes up and asks you if you are alright because you look really tired. On pimples or blemishes or scars, it lightens it so it looks like you have flawless skin. There are different shades for different people obviously.


Lancome Juicy Tubes
Pick out a girl who honestly doesn't like juicy tubes! Over the years, there have been hundreds of flavours. Every season, there are limited edition ones and boy do I love collecting them?? They make my lips ultra shiny and they are great for eating too (I wish I was joking!) My favourite in the permanent range is peach...yummy!









Bobbi Brown Cream Blush
I love cream blushes because powder tends to dry out my skin. So if you have dry/combination skin, blush won't make your skin appear dry and flaky. Bobbi's blushes are available in many colours to suit many different skin tones. They are easy to apply.




More later!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment