Monday, September 13, 2010

The Legend of Beauty Sleep


I never thought beauty sleep existed. I truthfully never did.

But lately, I have been breaking out on my forehead and other problem areas for the past month. Such breakouts that I have not experienced since I was in year 8 (and believe me, that was a long, long time ago!)

My parents and bf kept telling me that it was because I wasn't getting enough rest and I get almost 7 hours each night so I honestly thought that was sufficient. However, my skin got worse and my dark circles got even darker.

I've always had great skin so it was really confusing for me. But I do work long hours and I am under a lot of stress.

Recently, I have been working and training really hard, physically.

So after a 9.5 hours of sleep, my skin have cleared up. But the dark circles are there so hopefully if I keep resting more, I will look radiant! (Let's hope!)

In a little way, you can call this an experiment with a proper hypothesis. Only the hypothesis was created after the experiment was conducted. But nonetheless, it was successful and I was able to draw a conclusion.

Awesome, my first experiment and I was never enthusiastic about science!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment