Friday, September 17, 2010

The "Oprah" House



Oprah is coming

OMG, every single woman in the States have been going 'bananas'!!


Oprah has been known in the past, to be extremely generous. She has given away a new car to every audience member, free camcorders, makeup, etc.

But how much is this awesome trip costing us awesome taxpayers. Only Three million dollars. Aha! I feel like a slave worker right now.

But to credit Tourism Australia, I believe this campaign will fair much better than the one Lara Bingle fronted...let's hope so because I am sure we do not want another national embarassment.



So when does she head here? She will be at the Opera House or on December 14, it will be temporarily renamed to something more appropiate - the 'Oprah' House. (Wow, how long did it take for them to come up with that?)



Get excited Sydney! (Because secretly I am as well)

And yes, you will find me sitting in the audience, watching this influential woman film her show (first time out of the States).

Let me know if you want me to save you a seat.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment