Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Imperfections concealed!


Most girls will search a long time for a concealer and most of us struggle to find the perfect product for our skin and our needs.


Whether they are those annoying monthly blemishes that just pop up randomly or we are always lacking sleep so dark circles are visible, we want them gone using just one product.



So here I go, in my attempt to try and assist all my girls...from cheap to exy.




TRUConceal
COVERGIRL
RRP: $13.50
Inexpensive product
Is it the best concealer? Not necessarily but it works hard considering it's so much cheaper and there are a few shades available. Not as long-lasting as I like but still good as a backup.




Youthful Radiance Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On Concealer
Garnier
RRP: $18.95
Roll-on cover-up!
The upside? You won't be getting your fingers dirty and it won't rub onto your work clothes (like I do all the time). But I am concerned whether I am transferring oil back onto my skin so it's not as clean.




Creamy Concealer
Bobbi Brown
RRP: $45
Sets well
I love combination skin, being my cheeks are dry whilst some areas such as my forehead are oily. I usually use this under my eyes and it goes on smoothly and there is also powder to set it.
However, when it gets to summer, the creaminess is perhaps not the best, because it rubs off! And for a guy to see it, he is shocked that the skin under my eyes are coming off.



Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment