Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas 2010




I love Christmas!

Every year, probably a few weeks after Coles and Myer start showing Christmas decorations, I get into it.

I am looking forward to the many different Christmas lunches or dinners that I share with different groups of my friends and family.

I can't wait for the food and the smiles. I can't wait to sing carols. Although, it appears that I am the sole person that actually wants to sing all the carols out loud. No worries, I can sing We Wish You a Merry Christmas and Jingle Bells all by myself.

What are the differences this year?

I feel like I have another family. So I have two lots of festivities to attend! Which really means double the fun for me and double the amount of yummy food I consume.

Myer has promoted a winged-Jen Hawkins blowing kisses at customers. I can say that this kind of creeps me out.

I have become more domestic and house-wifey so I will be baking this! (Or making a thorough attempt at it)



For the recipe, http://www.creativegourmet.com.au/CustomContentRetrieve.aspx?ID=418340

I finally have my own beautiful Christmas tree. All thanks to a very kind and thoughtful person. And yep it's gold.

Merry Christmas guys! (And I will be posting lots and lots in the next month!)

Stay tuned guys, I've been invited to many events.

Xo El

No comments:

Post a Comment