Burberry is an old English brand, one that is known for trench coats (because it's so cold in London). Their designs are always understated - stylish yet simple from a distance but intricate up close.
What many people may not be aware of is - they also make makeup. They have been in Australia for 2 years and in the States for three years.
I went along for a makeup appointment and this was my look.
- Bold eyebrows (my eyebrows were drawn it and extended which made me not recognised the face in the mirror)
- Golden nude complexion (I had on the combination-skin foundation)
- Light contouring (I think my nose looked longer!)
- Soft cheeks and lips (pinks)
- Smokey eyes (but no mascara)
Head your way to David Jones' Burberry makeup counter for more.
What makeup look will you be sporting this summer?